Health & Safety
Key Health & Safety points when working for Tracsis Events.
All of the above documents should be read in conjunction with the Casual Worker Agreement and the Marshal Handbook
Please observe the following whilst working:
- Take reasonable care of your own health & safety and that of others who may be affected by the job that you are doing.
- Always co-operate with the Tracsis Events Team on all aspects of health & safety matters.
- Use all work items provided by Tracsis Events correctly, in accordance with any instruction provided by Tracsis Events.
- If you have an illness that requires you to take medication please let your supervisor and staffing manager know.
- Always use your common sense.
If you have any further questions you can contact the Tracsis Events Safety Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Tracsis Events
What you need to know
All future event opportunities.
Find answers to the questions we get asked the most about working with Tracsis Events.
Keep up to date with changes in our newsletter.
Find all you need to know about payment on this page.
We are traffic management specialists working at some of the top events in the UK.